Most women become confused at this stage… They start asking themselves many questions like: “How will I know if he is in love with me?”
Well, at this stage, l will only say just “trust your feelings” , because love can be deceiving.
So,there is this boy you know, well maybe for some days, weeks or months. Maybe he is the one you’ve been dreaming of when you go to bed or in your everyday activities. Could also be that, this guy is the one taking you into the clouds above when he looks into your eyes.
Oh yes, you lose control anytime he is around you and can’t seem to get enough. Now you ask your self,., is it really love?
Could also be that you have started falling in love whenever you meet this guy. The love is becoming stronger everyday, but still you ask over and over again ” How will l know if he loves me? ” or “How will I know if he’s thinking of me?”.
My first advice is, do not be shy – speak out…. Tell him how you feel about him.
“Falling in love is so bitter sweet.”
These are some suggestions if a guy loves / likes you.:
But remember, there’s no way to know for sure if a guy likes you, unless you ask him (and even then he could get shy and say no!); here are some tips to help you determine if he likes you.
1. Body language: If he likes you, you may see that he rarely turns his back to you, often leans towards you, and also looks at you a lot. If he slouches his shoulders when near you, he’s romantic and cares about what you have to say. If he points his shoulders and pelvis towards you while sitting, he is definitely feeling something for you.
2. Eye contact: If he likes you, he’ll try to catch your eye and hold it or make faces.
3. Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do: For example, if you like a certain genre of music that he likes as well, he may suggest bands or artists for you to listen to. Another example, if you introduce him to a TV show that he didn’t really know about and that becomes his new favorite thing, thats a sign that he likes you.
5. Don’t ignore : Do not ignore him when he starts spending time with you. Don’t Be A Jerk”.
6. Asking You Out :If he ask you out, for a walk on the beach side or riverside, or drink something together, all means that, he will like to spend time with you. Also, if he ask you to play some games with him, that he likes most or maybe you like most, or plans with you, it all means he likes you a lot.
If he stopped asking you out or doing somethings together after the first/second night you spent together, then could mean that he only wanted to get you in bed and nothing more… This time, you will need to move on.
7. Messages : If he answers your calls or call you back, SMS, mails …
8. Teases : If he teases you in a lovely way, when you two are alone.
There more other signs, which one could notice if someone is into you or not…
Copyright © sally@vibesfm.
Recommended :Sex In A Relationship